New Feature on the Fusion 3 over the earlier Fusion 2 include:- New Machine Guards – giving better access and a more modern look
- New Platform and Hand Rails – for easier access to net system
- Door Lock Tap located outside the panels on the main platform for operator convenience
- Improved Net Storage – on main platform
- Heavy Duty Watershield pto – with star tubing and heavy duty crosses
- 5 Tine bar pick up – giving 25% better ground cleaning and crop transfer
- Knife Pressure Display on control box with audible alarm
- Knife Position Sensor – to ensure the best chop quality
- Double Row Rotor Bearing – reducing service intervals
- Tubular Chassis Design – to minimise crop build up
- Additional Film Roll Holders – giving more film storage
- LED Lights
The McHale Fusion 3 is fully automatic and one user-friendly control console in the tractor cab controls the baling and wrapping process. The McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is a robust machine, which is simply not a wrapper coupled onto a baler; it has been specifically designed as a high output Integrated Baler Wrapper. The Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is also unique in that it has a patented bale transfer. This results in keeping the Fusion 3 short and improving the machine’s performance and output over a days work. Producing 50-60 wrapped bales an hour the single pass patented McHale bale transfer, increases productivity and reduces operation costs, while increasing profits.
Contractors and Farmers all over the world use the Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper during their silage season in the production of round baled silage. The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper has gained a reputation for the production of high density bales and as a result of its highly accurate vertical wrapping ring, the Fusion 3 produces very good quality silage fodder.
McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrappers can be seen working during the Spring and Summer months in both hemispheres, the main crops baled are grass and lucerne or alfalfa however more progressive contractors and farmers are also baling other crops. The Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper can also be used in the production of round bales of hay and straw bales, in which case the bale wrapping table can be used to accumulate the hay or straw round bales and leave them in pairs in the field for collection. The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper has established a reputation for the production of high density round bales of silage, hay and straw.
The McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper can be seen working in over 50 countries and the Fusion 3 has become the integrated baler wrapper of choice for high output contractors and more progressive dairy farmers in – Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Canada, USA, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.