- Powerful and fuel-efficient 449 hp LIEBHERR engine
- Large 9.95 m (32’8″) work width for maximum productivity
- Heavy-duty cutterbar with SafeCut blade protection
- Hydraulic running gear for added ground clearance
- SilentSpace cab offers maximum operator comfort
With the BiG M 450, KRONE presents another upgrade of its self-propelled mower. Offering huge work width, superior manoeuvrability, optimum weight distribution and tapping into enormous power reserves, BiG M 450 is the perfect mower for large and small fields, for flat and hilly land and for the most difficult soil conditions – a machine that excels in any conceivable application in any field in the world.
At Agritechnica 2017, KRONE introduced what was then the fifth generation of a BiG M mower. The mower conditioner received a comprehensive update and offered a cutting width of 9.95 m (32’8″). The new 6-cylinder, inline Liebherr engine with PowerSplit control delivers 449 hp. That’s plenty of power in reserve.